- Flew to Los Angeles to work with The Lonely Island guys on their new website. Built a simple video management platform as well as the public facing site. From start to finish, 5 days of development using Python and Tornado. (The Lonely Island)
- Conceived and built YouTube Feather, an ultra-low latency video page that averages less than 100KB uncached, 30KB cached. (Mashable, ABC News)
- Built and launched the HTML5 video player on YouTube. (Google I/O 2009 Keynote, Techcrunch)
- Built and launched three generations of the front-end to YouTube's browser-based, multiple file uploader with progress bars. (Mashable)
- Responsible for the "Vuvuzela Button" prank on the YouTube video players. (Techcrunch)
- Responsible for the "Actually Good Tab" prank on the YouTube masthead. (Blogoscoped)
- Built and launched two generations of the Xerox Modeling Tool, a client application for gathering printer information in large organizations.
- Built and launched two generations of LogicalSolutions Inferno, an internal hour tracking and billing suite.
- Built and launched the first generation of the BlueTie Calendar and Tasklist web applications.